When is the best time to travel? Where is the best place to go? Should I work or study or neither? When is someone too young or too old to travel? Is it bad to travel alone? Do any of these things even mean anything?
I’m a complete travel fanatic and aspiring world traveller. There is so much to see and do, going to the ends of the Earth would still not be enough to immerse in the vast number and variety of cultures, traditions, languages, and societies that we have in our world. But we must start somewhere.
In this exclusive blog series, I aim to:
- help you discover your inner travel bug;
- help you plan what kinds of trips are good for your budget, your heart, and your mind;
- help you learn more about the opportunities that are available to you;
- help you work out the best way to make travel fit in with your life, schedule, and budget;
- and, to help answer any additional questions you have along the way.
I’m in the midst of planning a trip for myself (a little bit of business, a little bit of leisure, and a whole lot of soul-searching). I hope the resources I can find, myths I can debunk, and problems I can solve come in handy for your future travels as well.
Ways to stay up to date with me:
- Follow my blog via email – follow this blog by entering your email address in the info box (on the right or bottom of the page); make sure you confirm your subscription in order to be sent an automatic email every time I add a new post to the blog.
- Follow me via Twitter – I will post blog links to my newest blog posts on my Twitter page so feel free to follow me @anushreejoshi.
- Visit the site often – on the site menu, click on the “4N” category, so you get an updated list of all blog posts in these series about planning your foreign travel.
Comment below with questions you would like answered in upcoming posts, and I will do my best to research and answer them as soon as possible!
4N (alternative scripture for the word “foreign”) is an exclusive travel blog series by Anushree Joshi. She is a travel fanatic and aspiring world traveller. Check out her adventures, tips, and travel series articles on her blog at anushreejoshi.wordpress.com. Click here to see all 4N series articles.